This adult martial arts program is life changer.
Attention Gretna! Tiger-Rock’s world-class martial arts program combines physical fitness, self-defense, and taekwondo into a life-changing workout. Be stronger, safe, and fitter than ever through our martial arts program for adults in the Westbank area. We offer convenient evening taekwondo training classes at our Tiger-Rock Martial Arts academy—we are your ultimate after-work destination!
Our adult taekwondo training classes are open to students ages 16 and up.
If you are looking to…
…Protect yourself and your family. This world is full of surprises. And it is important that you are prepared for whatever comes your way. Our Gretna martial arts training can give you the peace of mind of knowing that you have the skills to help keep you and your family safe when it counts.
…Get healthier. You’re looking for an activity that is heart-pounding fun. You want to burn calories, get stronger, and have more energy. However, you want to avoid the typical gym experience. Our Adult taekwondo classes may be exactly what you are looking for.
…Be less stressed. You’re consistently on the go. You have deadlines to meet and responsibilities to fulfill. Unsurprisingly, you are in need of an activity that helps you reduce and manage your stress constructively.
Then you need to sign up for an exciting adult martial arts class at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of the Westbank!
We have Gretna’s favorite adult martial arts class
Over the years, we’ve trained hundreds of students at our Westbank academy. No other martial arts school can provide the experience that Tiger-Rock offers. Here are three big reasons why we have Gretna’s favorite adult martial arts class.
Heart-pounding, calorie-burning lessons! Many adults enroll into martial arts training for the physical benefits. Some of these benefits include improved cardiovascular health, stress reduction, and weight loss! Our adult martial arts classes will help you get stronger, more flexible, and more agile. Physical fitness and adult taekwondo classes at our Gretna martial arts school are a perfect match!
Real-world self-defense training. You will replace feelings of vulnerability with a big boost in self-confidence at Tiger-Rock. Our instructors teach real-world self-defense training. No fancy tricks. No stuff out of the movies. Just what you need to know to effectively keep you and your family safe in an unpredictable world.
Personal growth. We cannot tell you how many students have told us that training at Tiger-Rock has been a life-changing experience. You will take on new challenges and meet them. Set goals and achieve them. In fact, you’re going to do things that you never thought you could do. Our workouts help you feel better and look better than ever!
Your self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-discipline will grow at Tiger-Rock.
As a Tiger-Rock Member you get to…
- Train anywhere in the country! On vacation? Visiting family? And still want to get your Tiger-Rock workout in? By becoming a member of our Tiger-Rock academy, you can train at any of our locations nationwide!
- Train as much as you want! You can train at our Gretna taekwondo training academy as much as you wish! Our academy’s adult martial arts classes are held during weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Participate in tournaments! Tiger-Rock Martial Arts hold annual competition as a bonus for our members. You can train at our events held during the fall, spring, and summer. Our exciting tournaments adds an edge to your training!
- Enjoy the benefits of no contract! Tiger-Rock Martial Arts does NOT lock its members into any long-term contract. Therefore, you can train at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Have lots of fun! Students tell us all the time that our adult taekwondo and martial arts class is the most fun that they have in a day. Reduce stress, break a sweat, and get a great workout!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never been athletic. Will that be a problem?
Any age is a great age to start martial arts training at Gretna Tiger-Rock. You do not need to have an athletic background. At Tiger-Rock Martial Arts, we offer an introductory trial for new students to see if martial arts is right activity.
Is martial arts safe? Is there a huge risk for injury?
Martial arts is a physical activity. However, the injury risk is not much if at all different from other forms of raining. Still, we take great care to demonstrate how to perform each form, kick, and strike properly. As always, we place the safety of our students first.
What are your class times?
Our adult martial arts classes are typically held on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings to accommodate most schedules. Please contact us for more information about our class times!